Palm City is a 30.2ha township with 2.7 km water frontage along Giong Ong To & Muong Kinh Rivers in District 2. The project comprises a mix of landed residential housing, shop houses, high-rise apartments, shopping center and supporting amenities including kindergarten, international and bilingual school, hospital and greenery parks:
- Project name: Palm City
- Location: Service Road, HCM – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Express way,
Nam Rach Chiec, An Phu Ward, Dist.2, HCMC
- Land area: 30,2 hectares
- Developer: Keppel Land, Tran Thai Lands, Tien Phuoc real estate.
- The construction density of 33%
- Total building: 10 buildings
- Palm Heigt: 816 units
- Palm Presidence: 135 units
- Palm Garden: over 1000 units
- Unit Size:
- 1 BR: 46 sqm
- 2 BR: 76 – 85 sqm
- 3 BR: 105 – 121 sqm
- Handover: + Palm Height – Quarter 2/2019, Palm Garden: Quarter 2/2021
Palm City is located in South Rach Chiec residential development, An Phu Ward, District 2, along Service (Song Hanh) Road parallel with HCMC – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway. People can easily travel to/from Palm City via Mai Chi Tho Boulevard and Service Road.
- 8 km (or 15-minute drive) to CBD
- 3 km (or 5-minute drive) to Estella Place, Vincom Mega Mall, Parkson, Big C, Metro Hypermarket and Lotte Cinema
- 3 km (or 5-minute drive) to An Phu Metro Station
- 1 km (or 3-minute drive) to Australian International School
- About 4 km (or 5-minute drive) to International School HCMC, British International School and The American School
- Palm height and Palm Garden: bare shell finish and fully finished
Palm Heights is jointly developed by Keppel Land, Tien Phuoc Real Estate J.S.C and Tran Thai Lands Co., Ltd.
Keppel Land is known as the pioneer and one of the largest real estate investors in Vietnam. Keppel Land’s stellar track-record ranges from residential and mixed-use developments to commercial buildings including Villa Riviera, Riviera Cove, The Estella, Riviera Point, Estella Heights and Saigon Centre in HCMC, Vietcombank Tower, International Centre and Royal Park in Hanoi and Petro Tower in Vung Tau. We will continue to set benchmarks for quality and innovation with developments.
Tien Phuoc Real Estate J.S.C is one of the most reputable real estate developers in Vietnam with noticeable projects throughout Ho Chi Minh City and other southern provinces such as Green Field Villas, The Estella, Le Meridien Saigon Hotel and Office Building, Senturia Villas… In addition, Tien Phuoc and its international partners have also developed key projects: The Estella, Palm City, Empire City.
Tran Thai Lands Co., Ltd was founded in 2001 during the early stage of Vietnam Real Estate Industry. By successfully capitalizing the opportunities through its financial strength and available human resources, Tran Thai has accomplished far beyond expectations and become one of the powerhouses in real estate development and management in Vietnam with key projects in Ho Chi Minh City, Phu Quoc, and Nha Trang (Tran Thai Village, The Shells Resort and Spa, etc.).
- Integrated riverfront development with Apartments, Retail and F&B outlets
- Breathtaking panoramic views etc and riverside walkway along Giong Ong To River with lush greenery
- Wide range of modern facilities catered for every members of the family: resort style swimming pool, hammock area, sky lounge, multi- purpose room, BBQ pits, home theatre, yoga room, children playground
- Strategic location next to the upcoming Nam Rach Chiec Integrated Sports Complex Centre and other established amenities, townships.
- Quality homes by one of Singapore’s reputable developer, Keppel Land
- Optimal unit design with large balcony and window
- Natural ventilation makes the unit cool and comfortable.
- Electricity saving & eco-friendly
- Convenient access to financial centre of District 2 and the old CBD District 1
- Natural ventilation for corridor & lobby
- 100% power back-up